The Art of Sisterhood (TAOS) 2018 is for anyone that is looking to create and connect on a deeper, more meaningful level. TAOS will be a safe place for you to share your own personal stories as they relate to rising above and shining your light. Not only will the teachers share stories and a creative lesson with you, but this year, we will also be challenging you to acts of kindness in the hopes that we can really make a change in the world!
In a nutshell, this course will include the following:
- 13 artists
- 6 weeks of a variety of mixed media art projects that can be done in a journal, or on canvas, that focus on the theme of RISE ABOVE – SHINE YOUR LIGHT.
- Step-by-Step PDFs for all lessons
- Downloadable videos
- 12 personal challenges to build light in your own life and your community
- Facebook Lives with all instructors
- Facebook Group
- Lifetime Access
- Full Supply List – available before the class begins