In this workshop you’ll learn:
▪ how to create a beautiful, altered book journal for keeping your thoughts and art.
▪ how to make 14 awesome art journal pages that you are sure to love
▪ to practice gratitude daily through art, writing, fun exercises and sharing.
▪ how to use (junk), bits and pieces from around the house and your craft stash to make great art.
▪ how to work with yummy layers, colors and textures.
▪ techniques for creating wonderful backgrounds.
▪ techniques that will empower you to make great art again and again.
What you can expect:
▪ Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorials
▪ Video Tutorials
▪ Downloadable PDFs
▪ 2 LIVE Sessions to laugh, play and create together.
▪ Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to expand their creativity and practice more gratitude in their life.
Guest Teacher: The Art of Sisterhood : The Art of Sisterhood (TAOS), is an online course that focuses on celebrating women and celebrating art! TAOS was born from Kara Bullock’s personal desire to connect with other women on a more intimate level and spread strength, hope, positivity and light into the lives of her art sisters. “Sometimes what we forget to remember in the midst of life is that THERE IS ROOM FOR ALL OF US at the table! We can all fit in one space, but WE have to be the ones to make THAT happen.” The goal of this course is to celebrate women and creativity.
This Course Includes:
- 13 artists
- 10 weeks of a variety of mixed media art projects and journal lessons that focus on “trust and vulnerability” and “love and forgiveness”
- 2 one-on-one interviews with artist Jenny Doh, and family and marriage therapist Diana Vogel
- Step-by-Step PDFs with photos for each lesson
- Downloadable videos
- Facebook Group
- Lifetime Access